Building Success Together??
,? Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today??s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
MuleSoft developers are in charge of creating, supporting, and maintaining MuleSoft applications. To design, implement, and test MuleSoft solutions, they collaborate closely with MuleSoft Architects. Additionally, they offer technical support to the partners and clients of MuleSoft.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy and maintenance of MulesSoft applications.
- MuleSoft platform Monitoring and troubleshooting and supporting existing integrations.
- Should be able to collaborate with various cross-functional teams to determine integration requirements.
- Should be able to understand different integration patterns.
- Good to have a MuleSoft developer or above-level certification
- Creating prototypes for innovative solutions based on user feedback and business requirements
- Updating team members on project status, including managers and stakeholders
- Reviewing existing code and offering changes or fresh approaches to issues
- Creating new features or functionality for an application in accordance with guidelines given by the client or business
- Applications are tested once development is complete to make sure they work as planned.
- Review of user interface designs and evaluation of their usability and comprehension
- Documenting software development techniques and procedures for future initiatives.
- Examining the project’s scope and calculating the expenses and time needed to finish it
What You Know
- Relevant experience of a minimum of 5 years
- Eager to grow & evolve in Mulesoft Development function
- Good with developing Restful services either with Spring or Jersey
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in Mule for developing APIs
- Mule skillset: RAML, DWL, Anypoint Studio, Mule FlowTotal
- Understands integration templates Debug and troubleshoot integration processes Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and test teams during the test cycles Follow best practices in services development.
- Having hands-on experience with unit testing of MuleSoft implementations
- Bachelor??s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees’ parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it??s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!