Building Success Together??
,? Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today??s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
DevOps engineers contribute to the development of useful solutions that enhance customer experience. Deploying product updates, finding production issues, and putting in place integrations that satisfy client requirements are all duties of a DevOps engineer. He or she has a strong experience in software engineering and is knowledgeable about a variety of programming languages. They will swiftly, correctly, and securely perform and automate operational activities ultimately.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower, and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes company-wide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor the progress and implementation of initiatives
What You Know
- Prior working experience of a minimum of 4 years in a similar domain
- Sound understanding of AWS, CI tools, Terraform, system monitoring, and alerting
- Good to have: #AWS, #GCP, #Azure, #ELK, #Dockers, #Scripting, #APM, #Jenkins #Kubernetes
- Flexibility with shift timings is expected since our client is US based, hence the need for overlapping PST time zone. Rest assured, not more than a maximum of 45 hours/week will be required to maintain.
- Work from office premises is encouraged and expected
- Bachelors/Masters in software or related field from a reputable institute.
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees’ parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it??s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!