Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Company: Nestl?? Nutrition
Bachelor??s Degree in science or Pharm D
Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestl??’s Infant Nutrition Products, their features, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance with the Local Code of Breast Milk Substitutes / WHO Code and Nestl?? Instructions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- To follow prescribed work schedule in order to meet the job requirements in the field i.e. visiting Health Care professionals (Doctors& Paramedics) during morning and evening at their clinics, hospitals and other health care facilities. The work schedule may be changed by the Management depending on the need
- Develop high value relationships with medical professionals, paramedical staff, influencers and decision makers through face-to-face detailing calls, group presentations and other scientific activities within the remit of the Local Code/WHO Code and Nestl?? Instructions
- To address queries of medical/paramedical professionals on the Nestl??’s Nutrition products through effective medical detailing of features and benefits of products based on company guideline
- To be the preferred source of information on product portfolio and provide accurate and up-to-date information to health care professionals
- Make timely reports on area progress with competitive activities and generate counter action plans
What Makes You Successful
- Preferably Bachelor??s degree in science or Pharm D.
- Up to 5 years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical & nutraceutical organization
- Good communication skills both in verbal & written
- Influencing presentation & detailing skills
- Good in basic nutrition knowledge
Having high leaning agility and solution oriented mindset
We are Nestl??, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.