Electrical and Automation Shift Engineer?? Port Qasim Factory, Karachi
Location: Port Qasim Factory – Karachi
- BS or BE in Electrical or Instrument Engineering from well reputed PEC recognized University.
Must have at least 3+ years of professional experience in Process industry.
Responsible for ensuring competent Electrical and Automation services management and processing plant and filling lines operation at optimal cost, highly efficient, quality, and sustained operations
A DAY IN THE LIFE ??
- Planning Schedule for operation & maintenance of water treatment processing plant and filling lines.
- Monitoring execution and results of Scheduled Maintenance.
- Carrying out Improvements in the system for operation, maintenance & safety
- Coordinating with project teams for line improvement and upgradation projects.
- Training & development of staff with regards to Operations, Maintenance & Safety of plant.
- Short term and long-term Planning for the section in coordination with departmental head.
- Coordinating with Stores, Import/Local Purchase for spares
- Handling In-House/Outside Contractors.
- Coordinating with Head of Department for preparation of Maintenance Budget for lines
Provide leadership for implementing the Nestle SHE standards and instructions and ensure compliance with safety, health, and environmental legislations
ARE YOU A FIT?
- BS or BE in Electrical or instrument Engineering from well reputed PEC recognized University.
- Must have at least 3+ years of professional experience in Process industry.
- Must have strong concepts of Siemens PLC S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 .
- Proficient in instrumentation and process control system.
- Hands-On experience of managing daily maintenance activities and quick response to problems reported.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for problems through equipment/process knowledge
Proven ability leading and working in cross functional teams, excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
We are Nestl??, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.