National Foods Limited
- Manage the development and implementation of consumer engagement activities for respective brand(s) in line with marketing strategy.
- Assist in development of brand(s) long term plan and strategy.
- Develop a superior knowledge of consumers and key competitors through research.
- Work with Line Manager to understand the system economics and search for profitable Growth Opportunities.
- Work effectively with Line Manager to identify the business needs and opportunities in the markets.
- Develop Business Plans to ensure development of innovative, solid and consumer driven business plans that will generate profitable volume growth for the portfolio.
- Extract consumer insights, analyze market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity.
- Analyze brand performance on all Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop the marketing mix and brand communication strategies with the Line Manager.
- Develop strategic brand communications (including advertising, promotion and media plans) via deep Consumer Understanding, Brand Health and Salience tracking and following business plan based strategy Guidelines.
- Manage 3rd party agencies such as creative, promotion, sampling and media for the best execution of Brand Plans.
- Track and initiate required actions to keep Sales and Market Share performance on track.
- Ensure stock availability and trade visibility through actively participating and leading operational planning Meeting.
- Ensure accurate volume forecasting through regular monitoring and participation in planning meetings with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and follow up to ensure delivery of production as per corporate volumes.
- Monitor and propose alteration of portfolio mix to keep brand margins on track.
- Work with innovation and product development team to work on new formats / recipes for business and ensure quality.
- Ensure profitability for the brand as per the corporate plan, including but not limited to cost management and price increase decisions.
- Ensure necessary Brand Marketing Investments are allocated to prioritized objectives, close follow-up of spending and control of Marketing Budget of 3rd party agencies, ensuring budget is intelligently and Efficiently spent, without over or under spending.
- Ensure effective utilization of allocated brand budget.
- Train and coach subordinates brand team to efficiently perform in their respective roles.
- Lead and motivate the cross functional teams to deliver business results.
- Fulfilment of requirement related to environmental safety, food safety and occupational health safety is the primary responsibility of the position holder, in line with all applicable safety and quality standards applicable at NFL.
Bachelor’s / Master??s Degree
5 to 7
years of Brand Management experience in a FMCG company.