National Foods Limited
Lead area (or district), formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products.
- Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Supervises and trains distributors and/or sales force to achieve sales targets.
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Attaining the market share projected for each product lines.
- Obtains Market Share by developing market plans and programs for each product within a territory
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Maintains research data base by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information / marketing guidelines to the sales team within a territory.
- Makes a monthly performance report by analysing marketing activities and variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Manage and Maintain Sales Department staff by training, appraising, counselling, motivating and developing programs within a territory.
- Review the annual performance and develop annual marketing plans / budget for all product groups as a contribution to the corporate planning / budgeting.
- 4-5 years of relevant FMCG experience required
- Bachelors (minimum)
- Preferred Masters