National Foods Limited
The Sales Capability unit is responsible to
the performance gap between current and potential. The unit
the Sales Organization to
. This function will work on developing the following areas:
- To develop a Competitive, Performance & Retention based compensation structure for sales.
- Optimizing NFL??s Route to Market, maximizing our operational effectiveness while minimizing costs.
- Driving Sales force automation to increase sales output, dashboarding of KPIs and sales reporting to expedite and sharpen decision making.
- Improve the target setting, communication and performance tracking process.
Partner with HR in Sales Organization Development.
Leading the evolution, development & optimization of NFL??s Route to Market in line with business needs.
- Field Force coverage planning and optimization.
- Conduct a rigorous Route-to-Market Health Assessment and formulation of a robust action plan to improve performance against every indicator.
- Develop a process for evaluation of distributor profitability, build capability within the field sales team to continuously evaluate and report distributor profitability.
- Develops, implements and continuously improves the strategies and programs for People/Organizational development and Sales Training for Sales.
- Sales Capability develop, implement and drives the Talent development for key business partners (e.g. distributors) and works to ensure the bench strength needed to deliver.
- Identify and facilitate the development of needed capabilities for NFL sales function to enable achieving Sales Strategy priorities and reaching the sales targets.
- Develop an impactful target setting process which syncs in with the SnOP process and seamlessly cascades the numbers to the lowest level of the sales team.
- Partner with HR for rollout & embedding Sales Career Framework in Sales DNA.
- Design and develop customized training modules and training solutions to suit the specific and generic needs of DSF; facilitate training of employees and intermediaries as per the training calendar.
- Monitor process adherence for Recruitment and assessment centres of DSF.
- Organize, consolidate and report Sales KPIs.
- 8 years of relevant FMCG experience required
- Bachelors (minimum)
- Preferred Masters