Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd
- This position consists of monitoring Realtime event data from our systems, keeping abreast of intelligence from the IT security community and government/law-enforcement, or other industry sources.
- Shift work will be required over a rotating schedule to cover 24/7/365 operation. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a foundational understanding of Information security, SOC Operations, SIEM, IP Networking, Networking Protocols, Routing & Switching, System Administration, and must possess a genuine passion for Information Security.
- Support ISRM Manager information security responsibilities.
- Monitor security and report suspicious activity to a higher level or team members.
- Collect, analyze and follow-up on information security events, metrics, incidents and other information that are required to achieve information security objectives.
- Perform or direct the performance of root cause analysis on key security events and incidents reported.
- Development of alerts, use cases in SIEM for identifying security / fraud anomalies, security policy non-compliance, etc.
- AV, Firewall, IPS, IDS, WAF, FIM, DAM security alerts monitoring and threat intelligence gathering / consumption.
- Characterize and analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources.
- Ensure that all Information Security incidents are logged and maintain the MIS of logged incidents.
- Perform event correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise to gain situational awareness and determine the effectiveness of an observed attack.
- Analyze the breach to reach the root cause.
- Generate reports for IT administrators, business managers, and security leaders. These reports serve as an input to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies.
- Advise and implement necessary changes required to counter the attack or improvise security standards.
- Keep the security systems up to date and contributing to security strategies.
- Document incidents to contribute to incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- Perform internal and external security audits.
- In the case of third-party vendors, verify their security strength and collaborate with them.
- Conduct security assessments regularly to identify vulnerabilities and performing risk analysis.
- Perform information security vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect MMBL??s information assets from internal and external threats.
- Holds a BCS/MS degree in Computer Science or Information Security.
- Have 3 years of Information Security experience.
- CEH certification is Preferred.
- Information Security certification will be preferred.