Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Assist line manager & work closely with internal stakeholders to introduce and apply gender lens within the financial institution??s policies and practices to enable a shift toward women-friendly business practices.
- Work with external stakeholders including academia, fintech, chambers of commerce, women associations, etc. to develop and market women-centric products & services and provide awareness.
- Support in collecting reliable gender-disaggregated data, to accurately reflect the uptake and usage of products & services by men, women, and transgender in terms of bank accounts, deposits, financing, payments, etc. from various teams.
- Assist to prepare, develop, manage and refine qualitative & quantitative dashboards/trackers, to meet the needs of the management, and stakeholders.
- Maintain regular sync with stakeholders to track agreed milestones, success criteria & targets. Take timely actions and support from stakeholders for establishing & delivering mechanisms for tracking progress & report to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams in Finance/Strategy, Product, Compliance & Technology, etc. to ensure that women??s financial services unit??s strategy, and business value are well aligned.
- Supporting the transformation team in research-based data for knowledge sharing and strategic insight sharing sessions and inputs with senior management.
- Act as the main point of contact for liaising with Head office & regional teams and key project delivery stakeholders to facilitate the active contribution and effective implementation of assigned tasks.
- Provides high-level support and assistance to the strategy team in ongoing projects.
- Work independently under general direction with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.