Lahore University of Management Sciences
Market LUMS programmes for admissions. Spearhead the admissions campaign and all its elements, including print campaign, outreach, open days, email marketing, etc. Develop a thorough understanding of the LUMS brand, it is positioning, brand attributes, and personality, and markets it likewise. Build a strong network with school counselors across Pakistan and conduct a nationwide outreach. Work in close coordination with all schools to market and promote the programs in line with the University brand and ensure that its positioning and brand attributes are reflected across all promotions, campaigns, and executions.
1. Develop and Execute a Marketing Plan
- Assist the HOD in developing a marketing plan for the admissions campaign and ensure its alignment with all schools and internal stakeholders.
- Manage marketing activities/campaigns in line with the marketing plan in target markets. These include print campaigns, outreach to schools and universities, open days, educational expos, etc.
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure that all communication is aligned with the communication/marketing strategy for admissions.
2. Campaign for Admissions
- Contribute to the campaign for assigned programs for their admissions every year.
- Work closely with media and creative agencies to ensure quality ads in leading newspapers in line with the campaign plan.
- Work closely with all schools to ensure their alignment for relevant campaigns and ensure all admission goals are being met.
3. Development of Promotional Material
- Work with Communications Team to lead the development of promotional collateral for all programs related to the admissions campaign.
- Work with key university stakeholders for quality and timely content for publications and make sure that all publications goals are being met as part of broader admission goals.
4. Effective Relationship Building
- Build strong relations with university stakeholders and external partners to ensure all admission goals are met and the admissions campaign being executed is of high quality, precise on time, and is a characteristic of the LUMS brand, its prestige, and its positioning.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Networking & PR
- MS Office
- Time Management
- Client Management
- Knowledge of marketing concept
- Energetic and result-oriented
- High work ethics and commitment
- Strong EQ
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Master??s degree from an HEC-recognized institute.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Required; particularly for visits across Pakistan.
If you believe you meet the essential criteria mentioned above, please apply through our recruitment portal. Only qualified candidates will move ahead in the application process.
What We Offer:
A Learning Ecosystem
LUMS offers a dynamic work culture that encourages learning and innovation, skills development, and contribution to areas beyond your job role. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with the best academic minds in Pakistan, as well as to work with highly experienced professionals.
We believe in the pursuit of knowledge, provide the freedom to explore across different disciplines and value the diverse expression of all community members for mutual learning and advancement.
LUMS offers competitive benefits to its academic and professional colleagues including Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, EOBI for Pension Scheme, Outpatient medical coverage for self and family, and In-patient Health Insurance for self, spouse, and dependent children.
The LUMS campus offers all the facilities and amenities of a world-class university, including a Sports Complex offering international standard courts for badminton, squash, tennis, basketball and volleyball, a FINA certified 25M swimming pool, and separate gyms for women and men. In addition to the LUMS Dining Center, there is a variety of eateries across campus offering popular cuisines, a breath-taking mosque, a medical center, the LUMS Library, car parking as well as transport facilities for females, and a professionally run Day Care Center for children of community members.
LUMS also provides a wide range of corporate discounts and internal educational discounts to its community as a token of each member??s value to our community. Our internal educational discounts include waiver of undergraduate tuition fees of employees?? children studying at LUMS, scholarships for master??s programs in several schools, and executive development programs offered by the nationally recognized Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC).
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.