Lahore University of Management Sciences
The role requires designing and running marketing campaigns, overseeing and conducting nationwide outreach, strengthening and building networks that are relevant to the university, overseeing public relations and strategic events, and ensuring effective stakeholder engagement. This is a dynamic role that requires a combination of quick decision-making and a detail-oriented approach.
1. Execute Marketing Strategy
- Assist in the finalization and execution of marketing plans in line with the University’s marketing strategy. Ensure alignment with all schools and stakeholders.
- Prepare and implement marketing activities/campaigns to build brand image and equity in local and international markets.
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure that all communication is aligned with the marketing and branding strategy.
2. Marketing Activities and Promotions; Planning & Execution
- Marketing visits to schools/colleges across Pakistan.
- Open Days and other key events.
- On-campus visits from universities/schools/boards.
- Media coverage of LUMS events.
- Publications and promotional material; manage, design and content the gatherings between clients (schools, centers, departments) and agencies for brochures, flyers, posters, and reports.
3. Relationship Management
- Oversee relationship management with the following key stakeholders:
- Faculty and Programme Directors
- Print and Electronic Media; agencies
- HEC and education boards
- Embassies/foreign offices
4. Information database
- Oversee maintenance and update of relevant databases for local and international marketing plans e.g., universities/schools/agencies/media, etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Networking & PR
- MS Office
- Time Management
- Client Management
- Knowledge of marketing concepts
- Energetic and result-oriented
- High work ethics and commitment
- Strong EQ
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Master??s degree from an HEC-recognized institute.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Preferably with 3 years of experience at the management level in a reputable organization.
- Required; particularly for visits across Pakistan.
If you believe you meet the essential criteria mentioned above, please apply through our recruitment portal. Only qualified candidates will move ahead in the application process.
What We Offer:
A Learning Ecosystem
LUMS offers a dynamic work culture that encourages learning and innovation, skills development, and contribution to areas beyond your job role. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with the best academic minds in Pakistan, as well as to work with highly experienced professionals.
We believe in the pursuit of knowledge, provide the freedom to explore across different disciplines and value the diverse expression of all community members for mutual learning and advancement.
LUMS offers competitive benefits to its academic and professional colleagues including Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, EOBI for Pension Scheme, Outpatient medical coverage for self and family, and In-patient Health Insurance for self, spouse, and dependent children.
The LUMS campus offers all the facilities and amenities of a world-class university, including a Sports Complex offering international standard courts for badminton, squash, tennis, basketball and volleyball, a FINA certified 25M swimming pool, and separate gyms for women and men. In addition to the LUMS Dining Center, there is a variety of eateries across campus offering popular cuisines, a breath-taking mosque, a medical center, the LUMS Library, car parking as well as transport facilities for females, and a professionally run Day Care Center for children of community members.
LUMS also provides a wide range of corporate discounts and internal educational discounts to its community as a token of each member??s value to our community. Our internal educational discounts include waiver of undergraduate tuition fees of employees?? children studying at LUMS, scholarships for master??s programs in several schools, and executive development programs offered by the nationally recognized Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC).
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.