Lahore University of Management Sciences
Lahore University Of Management Sciences Position Purpose
The position is responsible for managing the program delivery operations for LUMS Rausing Development Center (REDC).
- Organization of program activities including coordination, communication, and registration of the program participants.
- Arrangement and management of all the logistics.
- Program scheduling, coordination with faculty, and preparation of program folders.
- Manage the content on LUMS online portal.
- Manage the online offerings of the programs over digital platforms such as zoom.
- Address all program-related queries as well as strong coordination ability to deal with LUMS internal departments.
- Ensure smooth and flawless program delivery for on-campus, live online/Hybrid, and off-campus programs as per the Centre’s standard operating processes.
Arrange off-campus dinners including reservation of venue and transport and dealing with vendors.
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Coordination and stakeholder management skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Proficient in using Zoom & audio-video equipment
- Handling online/hybrid platform & LUMS LMS platform
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and trustworthiness
- Initiative and drive
Adaptive and flexible
To Qualify For The Role, You Must Have
- Bachelor’s/Master??s degree from an HEC-recognized institute.
At least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
What We Offer
If you believe you meet the essential criteria mentioned above, please apply through our recruitment portal. Only qualified candidates will move ahead in the application process.
A Learning Ecosystem
LUMS offers a dynamic work culture that encourages learning and innovation, skills development, and contribution to areas beyond your job role. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with the best academic minds in Pakistan, as well as to work with highly experienced professionals.
We believe in the pursuit of knowledge, provide the freedom to explore across different disciplines and value the diverse expression of all community members for mutual learning and advancement.
LUMS offers competitive benefits to its academic and professional colleagues including Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, EOBI for Pension Scheme, Outpatient medical coverage for self and family, and In-patient Health Insurance for self, spouse, and dependent children.
The LUMS campus offers all the facilities and amenities of a world-class university, including a Sports Complex offering international standard courts for badminton, squash, tennis, basketball and volleyball, a FINA certified 25M swimming pool, and separate gyms for women and men. In addition to the LUMS Dining Center, there is a variety of eateries across campus offering popular cuisines, a breath-taking mosque, a medical center, the LUMS Library, car parking as well as transport facilities for females, and a professionally run Day Care Center for children of community members.
LUMS also provides a wide range of corporate discounts and internal educational discounts to its community as a token of each member??s value to our community. Our internal educational discounts include waiver of undergraduate tuition fees of employees?? children studying at LUMS, scholarships for master??s programs in several schools, and executive development programs offered by the nationally recognized Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC).
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.