The person is responsible for revenue assurance & compliance of commercial distribution operations in IBCs, by applying procedures as per compliance framework on monthly and quarterly basis, to identify, investigate and report risks, policies deviations, regulatory non ?? compliance, control weaknesses and revenue leakages.
Ensuring timely resolution of identified errors and discrepancies, along with formulating system based (SAP) controls to minimize risk, improve efficiency and safeguard company??s values.
Education & Experience
Professional Accountant / MBA with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of Risk-based audit approach.
- Strong knowledge of distribution commercial procedures and policies.
- Strong understanding of organizational policies/SOPs and NEPRA regulations
- Strong understanding of SAP-ISU or any other CRM and BI tools
- Knowledge of financial analysis and reporting
- Problem solving
- Relationship Management
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Area Of Responsibilities
Reporting and Analysis
- Review processes /controls related to commercial operations and highlight any deviation from policies / procedures and regulation.
- Perform routine billing analysis (cycle day wise) which encompasses target testing of billing transactions on pre-defined criteria.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly discrepancy report and share with Cluster and IBC Heads.
- Prioritize issues and communicate accordingly to relevant stakeholders depending upon the significance of risk involved.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to discuss discrepancies in detail and address their point of view with respect to each case.
- Follow up for the resolution of discrepancies highlighted.
- Resolution of non-conformities highlighted by Internal Audit through relevant business.
Internal Controls and Process Improvements
- Conduct brainstorming sessions in order to mitigate identified key risk areas by suggesting controls through system and required amendments in policies/SOPs.
- Perform quantum analysis & forecast impact of changes.
- Perform special tasks assigned to bring efficiency in the processes and built control keeping compliance SOPs in consideration.
- Timely coordination with IBC teams, Cluster teams, IT, regulatory & other stakeholder and ensure resolution of issues.
- Provides guidance to IBC teams as and when required.
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.