Responsible for provision of support in Lifecycle Services Operations with. This position reports to Manager Lifecycle Services and responsible to look after effective management of HR Records section, LPR and monthly allowances,
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Reconciliation /Review of all Onboardings personal file and ensure completion of documents according to the Documents check list.
- Process NMS Career progression cases.
- Look after NMS to MS conversion cases.
- Generate Leave Preparatory to Retirement (LPR) letters as per entitlements.
- Generate Retention on leave preparatory to retirement letters ensuring that all prior approvals are accorded.
- Supervise HR records day to day operation in respect of filling the documents and upload in xECM.
- Process the payments of allowances Day Care care/Care Giver
- Retirement Planning of all NMS and MS staff
- Look after Finance trainees and apprentice contracts including conclusion and extensions.
- Reimbursements of ACCA membership fee to Finance Trainees.
- Timely follow up and completion of Lifecycle Services operations with in assigned TAT.
- Liaison with concerned departments as and when required.
- Ensure compliance of all relevant policies and procedures while processing lifecycle services activities.
- To ensure strong stakeholder management ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders while managing their expectations.
- To remain abreast with any change in policies and procedures to ensure immediate applicability and avoid non compliances.
- To carry out any other such other duties as may be reasonably requested or assigned by the line or skip manager.
- Compliance with HSE policy and procedures as well as task risk assessments.
- Comply with all relevant and applicable policies, procedures, and service levels.
- Maintenance of proper and cleaned data / MIS for all actions/transactions in assigned area of responsibilities.
Graduate Preferably MBA with specialization in HR
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.