The purpose of the position is to assist Talent Acquisition Partners in bringing new talent in the organization & providing support in the execution of Talent Acquisition processes by following the defined policies/procedures.
BBA/MBA or Graduate (4 Years Degree)
- Must have the basic understanding of Talent Acquisition processes.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) & Databases.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
1-2 years of relevant experience
Area Of Responsibilities
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Ensure the availability of pre-employment documents as per the checklist/SOP.
- Draft & extend offers to successful candidates.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Foster long-term relationships with Talent Acquisition Partners, applicants, and potential candidates.
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.