We are currently recruiting for Universal Teller based in Lahore. This is a permanent position and will report directly to the Branch Operations Manager.
The Universal Teller shall be responsible for providing support to the Cash Department and value added services; accurately, efficiently and within the established turnaround time. This position will be responsible to ensure that all work related to Cash, Clearing & Collections is carried out in accordance with Compliance and Regulatory Requirements.
- Handling of Teller Services Counters which includes processing Cash, Clearing, Collections & Remittances (Pay Orders, Drafts) both Local & Foreign Currency, Utility Bills, Inward / Outward Collections.
- Process payment to Western Union Transactions.
- Process payment of Home Remittance Transactions.
- Processing of Account to Account Transfers and FCY Conversion.
- Handling / replenishment of ATM and ATM claims.
- Daily Vouchers and ITJ checking.
- Ensure that all services are provided within the established Turnaround Time.
- Ensure quality standards are met in accordance with SOP/Ops Manual/Local regulations.
- Ensure that instructions contained in Exchange Control Manual are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance to SBP prudential regulations.
- Be fully conversant with the Anti Money Laundering & Know your customer policy of the bank in order to track & report suspicious transactions to ??Money Laundering Reporting Officer?? of the Branch.
- Maintain strict vigilance in order to track suspicious transactions through Cash, Clearing Remittance & Collection instruments.
- Ensure timely reporting
- Ensure strict compliance of Operations Manual and SOPs.
- Manage ATM as per SOP & Guidelines and SBP directives.
- Transfer Pay Orders, Demand Drafts & other instruments to unclaimed accounts as per policy laid out in Operations Manual
- Process issuance of pay order, drafts, collections, telegraphic transfers as per Bank Operations Manual and Desk instructions.
Unique Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor??s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in cash handling
- Proper understanding of KYC and compliance policies of the bank
- Should be able to independently handle the Teller Services Area