What is Expert DevOps – CVM & Contextual Marketing?
Expert Dev Ops – CVM & Contextual Marketing is a Full-time position. The professional holding the position will ensure the execution of CVM campaign development and integrations required for delivering the Target KPIs in accordance with the company??s commercial objectives. He/she will play a primary role in GSM and B2B base management, devising and implementing strategy for Upstream/Downstream integrations with Digital and B2B source systems and channels. We as a team have perfected the art of conventional customer value management; and are now gearing up for Digital marketing with digital and B2B channels. This is an opportunity for you to become part of something transformational ?? a new marketing paradigm.
What does Expert Dev Ops – CVM & Contextual Marketing do?
- End to end Campaign Operations using CMS (Campaign/ Marketing Operations/ Interact/ Optimizer)
- Campaign Process Optimization/Automation – set auto triggers & automate campaign operations
- Implementing strategy for Upstream/Downstream integrations with Digital and B2B source systems and channels
- Integration on In-app notifications with the CMS, building listeners to the digital CVM channel
- Build aggregators for Digital and B2B for Real Time Campaign Triggers
- Smooth execution of daily calendar and batch campaigns.
- Development of Real-time campaigns, API testing and deployments.
- System Analysis & Reporting.
- Oracle and Teradata database management.
- IIB Middleware management
- Hands on experience on CMS and should be able to arrive at optimal campaign designs
- Should have worked extensively on CMS features like:
- Campaign and Offer Administration, setup of custom attributes and offer templates
- Create and manage table catalogs, mapping new databases
- Create and manage Audience Levels, Customer Macros and Triggers
- Set up User Variables and Derived Fields
- Segmentation and sampling of the data
- Contact and Response history setup
- Scheduling the Unica campaigns
- Building campaign level aggregators
- Digital Channel Integrations with CMS
Strong Hands on experience in:
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Kafka Streams
- Unix Script with Strong technical knowledge.
Should have strong problem solving skills and communication skills.
Knowledge on IBM IIB Middleware and Unica eMessage, IBM Silverpop, HTML, CSS is a plus.
3-4 years of relevant experience
Minimum a Bachelors in CS.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.