Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Location: HQ, Islamabad
What is Specialist Adtech?
Jazz Business team being the flagbearer of integrated business solutions in Pakistan strives to achieve excellence in innovation and total customer satisfaction every day. The B2B marketing team comprises of various functions covering marketing communications, product strategy and design, business planning and channel enablement. You would be part of the team responsible for managing and evolving the AdTech, DaaS, CPaaS solutions, Mobile Identity, A2P Messaging & Ecosystem, Messaging Firewalls & Policies, Charging Platforms, and new products innovation.
The role reports directly to the
Manager A2P & Data Monetization
with an extended team of 06 team members
What does Specialist AdTech do?
We are looking for someone who has relevant techno-commercial experience in digital advertising domain, its underlying technologies and terms, pricing and strategy, business analysis and product management. Well versed with the local and international market trends and have ample experience of managing a business portfolio directly or independently with P/L responsibilities. You have a knack for number crunching, structured documentation and have exceptional presentation skills.
- Contributing to business planning/P&L management of AdTech Initiatives
- Keep CXOs and leadership team up to date with business portfolio health
- Analyze market intelligence and take appropriate strategic implementation actions and identify the potential of existing services and introduce changes as part of the overall product life cycle management
- Translate customer insights into innovative concepts and identify new opportunities based on the evolution of technologies
- Working with partner ecosystem to create synergies and facilitate development roadmap, GTM, and achievement of revenue KPIs
- Carrying out in-depth evaluations of potential product/platforms for venture initiatives & acquisitions
- Identifying potential revenue streams, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction, and developing GTM strategies.
- Optimize supplier performance through strong commercial management, ensuring business value is delivered & competitive advantage is maintained.
- Work with cross-functional business, product, and engineering leaders to develop the Identity team’s roadmaps, balancing long-term infrastructure investments against near-term KPIs and targets
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business and its vision along with short term and long-term strategy.
- Act as subject matter expert within the organization for the AdTech Initiatives
- Start adding value in solutions designing pricing structure, special projects, managing platform deployments through responsible stakeholders involved.
- Be in a position to suggest measures to internal stakeholders including regulatory, revenue assurance, supply chain, technical, carrier & wholesale, service delivery and proposal management teams.
- Fully aware of market trends, competition, internal and external challenges related to your assigned portfolio. You will be in a position to take independent decisions while ensuring transparency and alignment with the business strategy
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Specialist AdTech
- Bachelor’s or master’s in Business/Marketing 2+ years of experience with a focus on project/product management
- Experience with digital marketing & attribution tools
- Well versed with digital marketing pricing strategies
- Prior knowledge of AdTech ecosystem (DSP, Ad Exchange, Ad Networks, DMP, SSP)
- Knowledge of Ad fraud prevention tools
- Product Development, Innovation and Presentation Skills
- Result Oriented, Creativity and Innovation, Flexible and Adaptable
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture – truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.