Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Grade Level: L3
Location: HQ – Islamabad
What is a Senior Business Analyst?
Jazz is looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the Jazz family. You need to have strong interpersonal skills as you will be leading/collaborating with multiple teams including but not limited to Segments, Pricing, Digital, Data Science, CVM, Consumer Insights.
Senior Business Analyst is the go-to person for management expected to keep a check on the pulse of B2C Business and provide due visibility. In depth analysis of the drivers impacting performance is expected along with suggesting innovative solutions to business problems. Senior Business Analyst provides the complete story behind performance combining analytics through numbers, efficiency of Data Analytics and behavioral assessment through consumer insights.
The role reports directly to the Head of Performance Management.
What does a Senior Business Analyst do?
- Creating visibility to the management through interactive dashboards to monitor performance and raising red flags timely
- Visualizing target tracking and overall base health
- Strong hold on product development/portfolio management
- Brainstorming the industry landscape and identifying new gaps for creating engaging products
- In depth analysis to identify the drivers impacting customer behaviour and engagement, either positively or negatively
- Identify the reasons for various business problems (churn, data penetration, 4G growth etc.) and provide innovative solutions
- Developing a 360 degree view of a business problem combining quantitative and qualitative data points and suggesting alternate solutions
- Experimenting and innovating to introduce new KPIs more relevant to the changing times
- Ability to coordinate with Regional teams to support them in their KPIs
- Guiding Data Science team for creation of data models for prediction of critical KPIs
- Coordination with multiple stake holders including Pricing, Segments and FP&A teams to keep an eye on product/organizational level changes that may impact the trends
- Apart from the details mentioned above for the given role, responsibilities and deliverables will include the following:
- Reporting and Monitoring of major KPIs (subscriber, revenue etc.)
- Deep-dives to point out areas of improvement essential for business growth
- Updating management and key stakeholders on performance
- Target achievement monitoring and tracking performance against respective targets for each month
- Forecasting subscribers, revenue and other critical KPIs preferably using Data Science Models
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Senior Business Analyst?
- Master’s degree in Marketing/Business Analytics/Management/Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience Business Analytics, Segments, CVM, Pricing
- Prior experience of working in the GSM sector
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, Power Point etc
- Deep knowledge of GSM market
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture – truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.