Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Grade Level: L3
What is a Sales Planning Manager?
Sales Planning Manager drives end-to- end business planning in the region in line with commercial targets. Plans and executes business development initiatives, channel planning and development, Geo Marketing, voice preservation and data monetization initiatives and Digital Financial Services targets. The role reports directly to the Head of Business Support and has 2 people reporting directly into it with an extended team spread all across the South region.
What does a Sales Planning Manager do?
- Implements channel planning process to streamline the sales targets and performance monitoring KPIs across multiple channels. Evaluates and implements the channel commission structure
- Monitors and reviews the voice and data traffic, usage and base trends and engage relevant teams to identify and address any gaps.
- Prepares business cases for smart CAPEX allocation on site expansion, upgrades and new roll out plans.
- Gives visibility on all major business KPIs to Regional Business Head and Sales Heads
- Analyzes sales/ business trends and reports progress on daily and monthly gross ads, churn, revenue (GSM, MFS) etc.
- Supports sales teams in planning and management through liaison with HR, Finance and other stakeholders within organization
- Develops models for various business reports and presents them with actionable insights
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Sales Planning Manager?
- Master’s/Bachelor’s from an HEC recognized institute
- 5 plus years’ of sales/business planning, target setting and data analysis experience, preferably in the telecom sector
- Expertise in complex data analysis and presentation tools and the ability to extract actionable insights. Proficiency in Power BI, Tableau and SQL.
- Data Presentation and skills to present complex data for effective decision making
- Advance communication skills for managing cross functional projects and stakeholders
- A seasoned professional who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out
- The incumbent should have strong leadership capabilities in order to manage/develop his/her direct reports along with relevant stakeholders for improved internal customer interaction
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture – truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.