Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Location: HQ, Islamabad
What is Expert Prepaid Segment CLM?
The ideal candidate will play a leading role in prepaid segment’s base management by devising and implementing strategy for sub-segment’s life cycle and revenue enhancement to sustain voice business and grow the data business. The candidate should have sound analytical skills, experience in customer lifecycle management, ability to envision a personalized portfolio as well as contextual marketing use cases, and great at stakeholders’ management.
A 13-member team (including the department head) with 03 sub-teams. You will be part of a 5-member sub-team reporting to the Head of Prepaid Segment
What does Expert Prepaid Segment CLM do?
- Work with Head of Prepaid Segment for development of CVM strategy in line with business objectives and CVM system capabilities.
- As owner of CVM strategy, act as a bridge between Prepaid segment team and CVM team for implementation of the aligned strategy
- Increase product and campaign engagement leading to increase in activity levels of subscribers, management of churn and enhanced revenue
- Monitor internals KPI’s including subscribers, traffic, revenue etc. and identify gaps for corrective actions
- Review post product change impact for all engagement initiatives and propose optimal way forward
- Ability to build strong relationships with other teams: CVM, Pricing, Finance, Product development, Regional & CC Teams to ensure operational excellence in executing overall strategy
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Prepaid Segment CLM?
- Business graduate from a recognized institute with 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Understand CMS, BI Tools, and data science capabilities
- Microsoft Office is an absolute requirement; the candidate must be extremely proficient with Excel and PowerPoint. Good to have Power BI / Tableau skills
- Have sound analytical abilities, problem identification, and resolution skills, and creative/consumer insights abilities.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and work closely with a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture – truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.