Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Grade Level: L3
What is a
Senior Analytics Engineer I
We are looking for someone who has previously worked in the field of Analytics and can bring value to the Data Analytics team at Jazz by benefitting from previous engagements. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, truthful, innovative, collaborative and customer focused, and must demonstrate these traits from previous experiences of these abilities. The candidate needs to have worked on multiple analytics platforms across various technologies.
You will be joining a team of diverse DWH functions with state of art technology stack with various project teams and will be reporting directly to Practice Lead.
What a does Senior
Analytics Engineer I
- Successfully deliver projects needed for the department and liaise with other projects across Jazz in which Data Analytics is involved
- Identify the improvement areas in Data Analytics and propose solutions to fill those gaps
- Propose new technologies and methods that could benefit the Jazz Data Analytics
- Stakeholder management, both internal and external
- Not only deliver on the practice backlog, to improve standards and learning within the team, but also propose new values that could be incorporated in the practice
- Deliver on the functional backlog across the value chain, from Operations to Development to Reporting and Program Management
- Build and maintain data analytics solutions to meet the analytical requirements of the company
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Senior Analytics Engineer I?
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Data Analytics domain
- Experience working in agile environment
- In-depth and hands on knowledge of Data Lake, Data Warehousing and Data Management
- Knowledge of solution architecture of complex analytical ecosystems including RDMS, BI, ETL, CVM, Data Lake, Real-time processing, unstructured data etc.
- Understanding of working with various technologies and vendors like Teradata, Oracle, Cloud platforms, open source technologies etc.
- Knowledge of implementation of futuristic analytical use cases such as data monetization, analytics as a service, data as a service etc.
- Experience working with DevOps and Automation tools
- Working experience in one or more business areas and industries: Telecom, Retail, Financial etc.
- Expertise of working on RFPs, legal and contractual documentations
- Project management experience of delivering complex projects of varying nature such as upgrades, Greenfield implementations, migrations etc.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture – truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.