Working in NOC in IT Operations group is one of the most demanding field of IT Industry. We in Network Operations Center, offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We work 365x24x7 and are responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, security, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. We participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. NOC team/resources will be majorly involved in the areas of servers, networks and storage management along with operations automation and security & compliance related tasks such as:
- Network/server/storage management, administration and performance tuning.
- Network/servers/storage security.
- Data center management and administrating hardware installations/removal.
- Management of virtualization tools such as VMware, Xen, OpenStack.
- Out of bands remote management of servers/network/storage.
- Infrastructure upgrades/enhancement (firmware/OS upgrades, hot fixes).
- Identifying and fixing known security threats with multiple layers of rectification.
- Troubleshooting and isolating performance bottlenecks across hosts/network/SAN.
- Monitoring of infrastructure (Nagios, Xymon, Cacti, Solarwind).
- Automation of routine tasks (Puppet, Ansible, Bash scripting).
- Audit and security compliance (PCI/CIS/SSAE).
- Maintain Services efficiency, redundancy and load balancing.
24/7 Support activities.
We Are Looking For
- Education: Bachelors (4-year) / Masters degree,with a technical major, such as Computer Sciences / Information Technology / Telecomm. / Electrical Engineering
Experience: 0-2 years of systems administration experience
- Knowledge of operating system internals especially Linux and Oracle Solaris.
- Knowledge of enterprise digital storage, storage arrays and SAN.
- Proven interest in learning and assimilating new concepts.
- Drive for accomplishment in a challenging work context.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.