- Expected to conduct system analysis and development for mobile application (iOS), with limited support from senior team members, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Strong programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Review and repair the legacy code and responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming problems.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Assists the Programmer/Analysts in designing programs and databases.
- Participate in and contribute to design and architecture process.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
Domain understanding and adjustment within team and environment.
We Are Looking For
- Education: BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 1-3 years experience in iOS development.
- Understanding of Apple??s design principles and interface guidelines.
- A deep familiarity of Cocoa Touch, Core Animation and Core Graphics.
- Proficient with Swift.
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards.
- Experience of app publishing process to the store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and Git.
Strong Database and analytical skills.