- Developing software that meets requirements and adherence to performance standards and best practices
- Facilitating refinement and elaboration of requirements and design
- Writing quality code that minimizes rework
- Creating and performing unit testing
- Facilitation in performing impact analysis against software change requests
- Facilitation in developing specifications and creating other process artifacts
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope
- Learning and understanding of business domain
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing projects/modules
- Development and delivery of new/upcoming projects
- Contribution in analysis and design by working with team/product business analyst and architects
- Facilitate in process definition and process improvement
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop and manage both front end and back end.
- Work independently when required.
- Troubleshoot and debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in assigned tasks.
5 – 6 Years
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Programming & Database Concepts
- Good Software Engineering and systems administration skills.
- Good team player having interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication, Integrity, and reliability
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills, Self Motivated, Out of the Box thinking
- Ability to multitask and manage workload efficiently
- Deliver products at aggressive time lines
Quick learning abilities
Specific Tools, Technologies Or Equipment Skills
Core Java Language Concepts, J2EE, Java, JSP, JDBC and HTML/CSS
Automated tools and techniques for development e.g. JProfiler, PMD, Ant, Aspect-J, Junit.
Concepts about software management tools and techniques e.g. concepts about software configuration management tools and techniques.
Understanding of full SDLC, GOF Design Patterns, Architecture and Design Patterns (SOA, ORM, MVC), J2EE Design Patterns, OOP, UML, ERD Diagrams