- Network administration of Cisco and Palo Alto Based Network Devices located globally
- Work with team to ensure Network availability and all services security
- Work with team to ensure service quality and redundancy
- Review performance/resource utilization for all Network Devices in i2c infrastructure
- Monitoring network performance and high availability
- Regularly installing and updating network devices software with the latest and stable release
- Strong understandings of generic network attacks and take care of them pro-actively
- Managing the access controls as per business needs and document every change
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our network infrastructure
- Work with team to come up with ideas on improving network infrastructure
- Maintaining network documentation including audit trails, processes, maintenance, diagrams etc
- Ensure timely completion of support tickets
- Take initiatives and find improvements in current network infrastructure
- Should be able to complete and deliver the assigned projects independently within given timelines
Should be able to lead and assist junior peers in their assigned tasks and projects
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.
- Must have strong computer networking knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team environment managing networks across different remote locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to lead and deliver the assigned tasks/projects.
BS or MS Computer Sciences/ Information Technology / Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering.
6 – 7 years
Specific Tools, Technologies Or Equipment Skills
- Hands on experience of Cisco ISR/ASR
- Hands on experience of Cisco Nexus
- Hands on experience of Cisco FTD/ASA
- Hands on experience of Palo Alto Firewalls
- Data Center and Branch WAN experience
- Knowledge of Python and Ansible for network automation
- Strong concepts of routing protocols (BGP/OSPF)
- Strong concepts of Layer-2 and Layer-3 high availability technologies
- Strong concepts of Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN.
- Strong concepts of Authentication Protocols (TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Should have done CCNA/CCNP trainings