- Prepare and deliver trainings in person and online.
- Create a training material repository around the different systems being used in the organization. Keep the material up to date with any changes made to the system.
- Maintain and manage training records of all trainings in the department.
- Report submission and program compliance of mandatory programs offered by the department.
- Assist and advise on the data quality collected from training programs.
- Maintain track of mandatory trainings completion and compliance.
- Spearhead the TNA process, implement and execute training programs
Execute specialized training programs pertaining and not limited to management development programs.
We Are Looking For
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
Required Experience: Minimum of at least 5 years
- Presentation Skills
- Prior experience of running Training Needs Assessments
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs
- Needs to be a team player
- Should possess the ability to handle pressure and be able to multitask
Reliable and responsible, with a keen eye on attention to detail
- MS Office (Word, Excel, MS Access & Power Point)
- i2c Domain Knowledge