- Ensure the set up of all new customers. Coordination with Sales and CIG teams
- Documentation of all Billing elements and coordination with Pricing and product teams
- Responsible for set up of new billing elements and owner of the billing structure
- Liaison with Legal and CET for research of any customer issues
- Responsible for QA of all monthly invoices
- Ensure all tax compliance for customer bills
- Perform internal audit of the billing /invoice processes with ITOPS/PS areas
- Provide ad hoc financial reports as requested.
- Create and manage the preparation of weekly and monthly reports to support departmental and business needs.
- Perform quality assurance and deliver recurring reports accurately and on-time.
- Interpret and analyze financial information posted to general ledger accounts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
Play crucial role in implementing new software for department improvement and efficiency.
Professional Accountant (CA, ACCA) or MBA
- Ability to work with all internal teams (FSS, BI, PS, EI and CET) to fully implement billing structure as per contract
- Should possess technical abilities to review the transaction flow and data extraction for billing
- Possess a good understanding of the financial industry
- Excellent written and speaking skills including preparation and presentation of verbal and written reports, presentations, and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Establish effective working relationships with others to successfully lead, mentor, coach
- Expert user of the Microsoft suite of products