- Provides invaluable creative input on all projects and throughout the Pre and post-production process
- Demonstrate the technical and creative vision to collaborate with project teams, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results
- Critically evaluating the video post-production and providing all the possible video editing solutions to minimize any risk of the video reshoot.
- Be innovative while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Ability to quickly respond to feedback and be nimble enough to change direction rapidly.
- Transform footage and narrative scripts into powerful visual stories and highly kinetic pieces for screens of all sizes
- Maintains quality control standards to ensure that all work meets the highest possible industry standards
- Fosters a positive team atmosphere and establish credibility both internally and externally
Supervise any mid-level and junior editors
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Bachelor??s/Master??s degree in Film and TV or Multimedia Arts with 5-7 years of experience.
- Working Experience in an advertising Agency or a Production Studio.
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized, and able to accurately estimate required post-production time.
- Proficiency in video editing and motion graphics.
- Exceptional skill and innovative approach in Sound design.
- Expertise in VFX compositing, Rotoscopy, animation, and match moving.
- Extraordinary understanding of Colour correction and grading.
- Understanding of storytelling style as related to timing and pacing.
- Creative talent in conceptualizing engaging visual and textual content.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight schedules.
- Production Understanding will be a plus.
- Strong Coordination and reporting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
Specific Tools, Technologies, Or Equipment Skills
Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition) FL Studio and DaVinci Resolve
- Education: BA/BFA/Masters in Video Production or Film
- Experience: 5-7 years experience and TV