- Communicate directly with clients to provide desired information and status on technical inquiries.
- Frequently coordinate and follow-up with clients and other stakeholders to ensure that tickets are closed on time.
- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of product related queries.
- Generating and providing data or reports to clients and other stakeholders
- Reviewing front end, databases, application interfaces and logs to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve issues related to software products.
- Continuously learn and update product knowledge.
- Maintain knowledge base and FAQs about products and problems for prompt and effective services and problem resolution.
- Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide technical facilitation to Client Support in promptly addressing Client inquiries and problems.
- Use ticketing system and other software to maintain data related issues and respective resolutions.
Work in day and nights shift to ensure 24/7 operations.
We Are Looking For
- BS/MS CS, IT, SE, CE
3 to 5 Years experience
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Good database concepts and SQL skills.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Motivation and ambition to excel.
- Self-driven, time conscious and fast worker.
- Ready to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.
Databases (mySQL, SQL Server, Oracle), Operating System, Programing Language (PHP, HTML, .Net, Java etc.), Basic commands knowledge of Linux, Tools (Crystal Report etc, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, MS Office etc.).