- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective sourcing of top talent.
- Works with hiring managers to understand job context and human resource needs.
- Conducts or facilitates in conducting job analysis.
- Employs effective recruitment strategies to attract, recruit top talent with aggressive deadlines.
- Develops and maintains active pipeline of top talent, tapping effective recruitment channels.
- Prepares and submits job postings to job portals, career web site and other channels.
- Screens and evaluates job applications, administers tests and HR assessments, conducts interviews and organizes interviews with hiring managers.
- Conducts follow-ups on selection with relevant functions to ensure efficient execution of the selection process.
- Drives the entire recruitment life cycle from sourcing to hiring for assigned positions.
- Represents i2c in job fairs, talent hunt campaigns and campus recruitment etc.
- Conducts background and reference checks of short-listed candidates.
- Develops relationships with educational institutes to promote smooth and efficient sourcing of talent.
- Participates in employer branding activities in coordination with marketing, communication and relevant stakeholders to promote i2c as employer of choice.
- Maintains and updates application tracking logs and systems.
- Submits periodic reports to stakeholders to keep them abreast with recruitment status.
- May be assigned other HR operations tasks on need basis.
- Works collaboratively with team members and other units, striving to maintain excellent employee relations, a healthy work culture and environment.
- Facilitates in organizing internal and external HR events.
- Organize internal and external HR events.
Strive to maintain excellent employee relations, a healthy work culture and environment.
At least 3 – 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) particularly in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Positive attitude and good learning abilities.
- Motivated and ambitious to make a career in Human Resources.
- Good MS Office and basic computing skills. Spreadsheet and data analysis skills would be a plus.
- Well groomed and presentable personality.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, multi-tasking, and deadline oriented environment.
Good MS Office and basic computing skills. Spreadsheet and data analysis skills would be a plus
Specific Tools, Technologies Or Equipment Skills
- MS Office
- Basic computer
- Internet search
- Written communication skills