- Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of customer issues related to software products .
- Providing quality Customer Services to overseas and local clients via different communication channels like IM, Phone and ticketing System.
- Correspondence with clients & inter-departmental communication.
- In-house Product Trainings
- Data Preparation for analysis purpose / Entry Services.
- Technical Support Services (Level 1 & 2) through log data.
- Onsite/Remote Product Trainings, installations & troubleshooting
- Handling Client calls for product info. & Technical support.
- Preparing/escalating regular progress reports to higher management.
- Log, identify, analyze, and resolve customer issues related to software products
Identify common issues and provide feedback for improvement to supervisor(s) and relevant stakeholders.
We Are Looking For
- Education: BSCS, BSSE, BBIT, MCS
Experience: 6 Months – 01 year experience.
- Strong listening and learning abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Good database concepts and SQL skills.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Good customer experience sense.
- Motivation and ambition to excel.
- Self-driven, time conscious and fast worker.
- Ready to work in a 24/7, fast-paced environment.
Databases (mySQL, SQL Server, Oracle), Operating System, Programing Language (PHP, HTML, .Net, Java etc.), Basic commands knowledge of Linux, Tools (Crystal Report etc, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, MS Office etc.).