The role is responsible for driving projects for live clients, new implementations, branding and networking. He/She is accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
- Project Schedule
- Risk and Issue Management
- Scope Change Management
- Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
We Are Looking For
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Sciences
Experience: 3-5 years in Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
Qualified persons will thrive both in an independent and team environment. You must have
excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to manage multiple, simultaneous
projects and deadlines
- Strong verbal, written presentation and leadership skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle amultiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to document process and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to learn new technologies and apply to business needs.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle priorities professionally
Flexible timings are must.