- Must be able to understand i2c fraud engine, validation schemes and flex hierarchy as well as transaction identifiers for fraud analytics and technical support.
- To provide internal and external technical support related to fraud parameters, configurations and ticket inquiries regarding MCP fraud module.
- Initiate Engineering Inquiries, EQPIs, BRDs, RPCs in case an issue is identified with fraud controls in the production environment.
- Must possess relevant backend and frontend knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and rectify fraud control-based issues requested by extended teams or the client.
- Equipped to handle direct client interactions involving technical support/escalations/fraud issues.
Utilize well-known tools/programming for analysis and for automation of fraud monitoring tasks.
Min 16 years education (BS(CS), BBIT, MBIT, BS (IT), BS (SE)
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Effective communication skills, well versed in technical writing, business communication and spoken English.
- Readily available for flexible shift timings.
- Well-acquainted with relational database languages such as SQL.
- Base-knowledge about Linux operating system and most used OS commands including Linux Scripting.
- Well-acquainted with Office software, including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Well-acquainted with scripting languages i.e., Python, R, etc.
- Well versed in Statistics and Advanced Statistics concept along with their application on large data sets, population samples.
Acquainted with basic Machine learning and Artificial intelligence concepts
Specific Tools, Technologies, Or Equipment Skills
- Mandatory Skills: SQL, Python, R, Linux
- BONUS Skills: Tableau, Power-BI, AI concepts (Data Analytics using Machine Learning and AI), IBM SPSS