- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with support from senior team members, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Java 8, PL/SQL, XML, Struts 2,JDBC,J2EE
- Nice to Have knowledge of Spring framework, SpringBoot, CI/CD Pipelines,Redis
- Should have nice debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Familiarity with Git & SVN
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, UNIX commands and scripting, Ant,PMD, Aspect-J, JUnit
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance
- Participate in and contribute to design and architecture process.
- Domain understanding and adjustment within team and environment
- Ability to work independently
- Have sound product knowledge and be a key player
Experience in Core Java development
We Are Looking For
- Degree Title: BS or MS degree in computer science
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years Experience in Java Application(s)
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Good analytical skills
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills