- Develop and deliver a strategic technological vision and direction for Team
- Lead and manage the Software Development team to deliver software
- Ensure delivery consistent with Agile processes across the team; ?
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects
- Create, implement, and maintain a continuous improvement plan for team
- Reviewing and applying said best practices to establish architecture and frameworks consistent with Product Strategy
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built
- Ensuring that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization
- Resource planning, recruitment, and key talent development
We are looking for:
Education: BS/MS in Computer Sciences
Experience: 8+ years
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using several techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate influencing and negotiating skills to align several potentially conflicting views with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development cycle.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience of coding using more than one recognized industry standard language (e.g. C++; Java)
- Working in an Agile environment with Essential Leading teams.
- Experience of successfully delivering into the market, sophisticated software product releases deployed into a variety of environments
- MS Project
- MS Office