- Developing software that meets requirements and adherence to performance standards and best practices
- Facilitating refinement and elaboration of requirements and design
- Writing quality code that minimizes rework
- Creating and performing unit testing
- Facilitation in performing impact analysis against software change requests
- Facilitation in developing specifications and creating other process artifacts
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope
- Learning and understanding of business domain
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing projects/modules
- Development and delivery of new/upcoming projects
- Contribution in analysis and design by working with team/product business analyst and architects
- Facilitate in process definition and process improvement
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop and manage both front end and back end.
- Work independently when required.
- Troubleshoot and debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in assigned tasks.
5 – 6 Years
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Programming & Database Concepts
- Good Software Engineering and systems administration skills.
- Good team player having interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication, Integrity, and reliability
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills, Self Motivated, Out of the Box thinking
- Ability to multitask and manage workload efficiently
- Deliver products at aggressive time lines
- Quick learning abilities
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills:
- Core Java Language Concepts, J2EE, Java, JSP, JDBC and HTML/CSS
- Automated tools and techniques for development e.g. JProfiler, PMD, Ant, Aspect-J, Junit.
- Concepts about software management tools and techniques e.g. concepts about software configuration management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of full SDLC, GOF Design Patterns, Architecture and Design Patterns (SOA, ORM, MVC), J2EE Design Patterns, OOP, UML, ERD Diagram