: Himalayan Wellness Company
Culinary product Developer
- Supporting with innovation as well as updating the company??s current products, tweaking ingredients to improve taste, texture, quality and cost.
- Liaising with the Process team you??ll secure a smooth handover from kitchen to factory ensuring all products are manufactured right first-time round.
- Innovative approach and ability to experiment with ingredients.
- Develop new recipes;?ÿprovide accurate yields and assist in calculating and documenting serving sizes to ensure accurate nutritional analysis and values.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Operate principles of safety, sanitation, and HACCP food safety system
- Provide techniques for preparing and cooking foods and complex recipes in large quantities.
- Ensures that production is done using correct measuring devices, and that all recipes are followed.
- Working with the commercial team, to provide innovation expertise to major food service customers.
- Developing new recipes ideas for food service customers, using a range of the branded products.?ÿEngaging in customer meetings to discuss new innovation ideas and assist the commercial team in briefing customers on product range
- Associate degree from an accredited Culinary Arts School or a Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management, Food Science, Nutrition, or related fields, is required.
- Certified Executive Chef (CEC) certification is preferred.
Experience in large-scale food preparation.
Min 5 years of experience