Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar with Regional offices in Singapore and Dubai. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its market. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
What we are looking in our L&D Manager:-
- Designing and developing L&D initiatives in response to changing needs. Providing L&D advice to business, and design learning programs. Promoting available training opportunities to employees as well as driving a learning culture.
- Coordinate with Operations and managers to ensure quality output of solutions and activities.
- Deliver training live and on-demand programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Track and report on training outcomes.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Assist / support the training needs assessment process for new and existing employees in coordination with admin.
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs.
- Organize, develop, or source training programs to meet specific learning needs.
- Liaise with business on IDPs.
- Develop training aids such as presentation materials, handouts, and workbooks.
- Manage and stay organized within existing training budgets.
- Manage and maintain in house training facilities and equipment.
- Stay current on training design and methodologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education : Must have Bachelor??s Degree from a reputable institution.
- An ideal candidate should possess minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in training, learning and Organizational development functions.
- Ability to apply learning principles in training design, presentation, teaching and evaluation methods.
- Strong live facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to apply effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and deliver on deadline.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with diverse population base.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Proficient in the use of common professional skills software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and dashboards.
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative.
What we offer
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth
- A platform to learn from Alibaba??s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and South East Asia
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ??tech?? industry
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
- Relocation support (if applicable)