Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar with Regional offices in Singapore and Dubai. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its market. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Focus on improving existing operational processes by conducting gap analysis and creating intelligent improvement plans by using continuous improvement tools & techniques like Kaizen and lean management.
- Develop and sustain a culture of continuous improvement and quality management in all the logistics facilities across Pakistan.
- Ensure process & quality compliance by planning and conducting audits in all the logistics facilities across the assigned region.
- Ensure discipline in the application of Operations Excellence systems, tools and techniques for continuous improvement across the plant.
- Drive digitization in operations through creative digital solutions for eradicating manual & redundant activities in day-to-day operational activities and processes.
- Incorporate & analyze Customer & Sellers?? feedback for improving operations processes while simultaneously creating joint action plans with functional teams for achieving an enhanced customer/seller experience.
- Achieve operational efficiencies and productivity gains through initiating, implementing & executing continuous improvement projects.
- Effectively communicate with the relevant stakeholders, on both local and global level, for achieving streamlined execution of assigned task.
- Define and implement a robust assessment plan to bring all functions in the logistic facilities to the required Operations Excellence maturity levels.
- Create performance monitoring dashboards for providing the right visibility to Ops teams on the relevant KPIs.
- Create training and development plans for both management and non-management staff on operations excellence best quality practices to ensure the right mindsets & behaviors are adopted and sustained by the logistics teams.
- Deploy quality management tools/techniques within logistics operations (Lean, Six sigma, Kaizen , VSM).
- Conduct Root cause analysis of problems along with suggesting solutions and action for Ops teams in order to avoid future recurrence.
- Create structured documentation and PMOs for tracking progress of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Implementing Operations Excellence Key programs and Program Management Office.
- Manage and assist Ops Ex team leads & associates with their assigned task.
- Perform SOP gap analysis and suggest area of improvements.
- Reduce cost per order ratio of logistics.
- Identify and highlight key ??process to improve?? areas for both internal and external stakeholders and develop a well-structured progress tracker for monitoring and control.
Education & Experience:
- B.E./M.E./MBA Supply chain (from a top tier university).
- Accreditation in LEAN and/or 6 Sigma (Green/Black Belt) ; implementation experience required.
- MS Office.
- Expertise in implementation of Quality management tools, 5S, six sigma, lean management, VSM.
- At least 3 to 5 years related work experience is mandatory.
- Excellent stakeholder management along with effective communication skills.
- Technically-savvy with good working knowledge of the Company, computer applications and information systems.
- Building and Mobilizing Organizational Talent.
- Differentiating through Innovation.
- Customer centric approach.
- Functional knowledge of logistics industry (E-commerce preferred).