Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia, serving 50 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com.
- Manage and monitor call/Chat volume and staffing data
- Ensure sufficient time is planned to support the business needs through training, individual representative development, team meetings, etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data by working: time-off, schedule change, and other request types
- Develops strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Analyze historical trends of contact distribution, AHT, contacts per hour, agent productivity, etc.
- Perform on-going analysis including tracking and analyzing performance by individual and by team and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievements
- Communicate with management to aid in resolutions to issues affecting Contact Center personnel relating to staffing or scheduling
- Bachelors in CS/IT/Business Administration any from a reputed University.
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
Working knowledge of MS Office.
Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure during stressful situations; ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities.
- Quick and self-motivated learner.
- Can solve problems using own critical thinking skills, with emphasis on innovation.
- Understanding of Live Chat Service. Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures.
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage schedule and workload to meet and set deadline.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a wide range of situations.