- Manage end-to-end claims originating from internal/external customers with a focus on loss
- minimization and salvaging customer experience.
- Analyze all claims to ensure optimal lead times and prepare reports for various business units and all receivables and provide the report to all clients and management.
- Coordinate with other teams including Finance, Fulfilment, Logistics and 3PLs for all SLAs aligned, ensuring smooth processes.
- Develop, built, and maintain relationships with Internal / External stakeholders while representing the company and assisting in creating a conducive business environment.
- Reconciling of 3PL weekly losses for all 3PLs
- Work closely with the team for day-to-day operational activities and to make sure all KPIs are met and SOPs are followed.
- Other tasks/additional alignments assigned by the Management
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Graduate with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Should be good in internal & external stakeholder management
- Experience in 3PL management is a plus
What We Offer
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth. A platform to learn from Alibaba??s world-leading ecosystem with regular visits to China and South East Asia.
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ??tech?? industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package