Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia??s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalised logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz?? vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
Your role is to:
- Prepare information security related annual compliance plan to be in compliance with the requirements of Daraz information security management system based on ISO 27001 standard.
- Carry out compliance activities related to all information security policies and procedures in Daraz as per annual compliance plan.
- Facilitate all relevant departments in order to close out non-compliances identified during compliance activities.
- Responsible for establishing, monitoring, and reporting on the InfoSec compliance metrics.
- Carry out extensive access control assessments of all Daraz systems as per the company??s access control policy (in accordance with ISO 27001)
- Support the implementation of ISO 27001 standard in Daraz.
- Analyse and approve user access rights requests as a Data Security Interface Person (DSIP)
- Carry out information security review of business projects and agreements.
A bit about you:
- Bachelor??s Degree (Preferably in Cyber Security, IT or Computer Science)
- Good to have certifications: CISM: Certified Information Security Manager, CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essential, CompTIA CySA+ : Cybersecurity Analyst
- Minimum 5+ years experience in compliance for Information & Cyber Security at top notch ?? digital first ?? companies
- Audit & Compliance
- Analytics & Intelligence
- Knowledge of threat modeling and coding practices
- Data Management Protection
- Digital Forensics
- Identity & Access Management
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba??s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ??tech?? industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance