Established in 1982 and based in Vancouver, Canada, Top Producer has been a leader in the real estate software industry for decades. We build, sell and support products that help real estate professionals build lifelong relationships, including Top Producer CRM, the original real estate CRM; Market Snapshot reports; Top Producer Websites; and FiveStreet lead response software. Top Producer Software is owned by Constellation Real Estate Group. Learn more at TopProducer.com.
We are searching for a Manager for our Technical Support team that is career-oriented, passionate, and hard-working. This candidate is a highly motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills while being highly organized. This position is Leading and mentoring the customer care team, performing scheduled staff reviews, and communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies, and goals. This candidate will also establish, recommend, and Implement policies to ensure customer-oriented service quality in a timely and efficient design.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness, and tact, and be able to function in a high-pressure environment. The noteworthy client services manager should provide timely solutions to clients’ problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies. The successful resource would be based off Contour’s North Office (LHE).
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic with outstanding command of English (verbal and written).
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide product knowledge to existing clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Develop company-wide customer service processes and best practices.
- Through call listening/monitor, you will help establish relationships with customers for testimonials, referrals, feedbacks, and related internal projects.
- Lead a team of customer care representatives
- Hiring and Onboarding/training of customer care representatives
- Assisting with customer support issues
- Assign tickets/tasks to the technical support team
- Regularly analyze and review tickets to ensure quality
- Identify key support issues and action to optimize and or automate, constantly improving support delivery
- New hire training and ongoing review of the new hire program for continuous improvement
- Help to measure and improve key performance Indicators (KPIs), including support ticket backlog, aging cases, first contact resolution, days to resolution, CSAT, NPS etc.
- Manage customer escalations and engage appropriate stakeholders as required
- Documentation- be a champion for knowledge sharing, process improvements, training etc.
- Act as a conduit between our customers and development team by translating customer needs into actionable feedback for our developers
- Collaborate effectively with other service leaders
- Inspiring repeat business from clients.
- Conducting customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitoring and measuring client satisfaction.
- Liaising with different departments about client queries.
- Business degree or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- Ability to lead and influence
- Comfortable questioning the status quo
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Seek out criticism and demonstrate the ability to apply feedback
- Must have the ability to work remotely and influence people through digital channels
- Growth mindset demonstrate a strong desire to improve yourself and be an excellent messenger
Nice to Have:
A demonstrable leadership and impact role in the development of an organization dependent on the recruitment and retention of personnel requiring an eclectic array of professional and soft skills and experiences.
7 PM to 4 AM Pakistan Time (9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment