London & Zurich (one of the brands of Jonas Fintech) specializes in providing
card payment collection
services to all kinds of organizations, from
and fast-growing tech firms to national corporations.
Jonas Fintech is a subsidiary of Jonas Software Group which acquires, manages, and builds industry-specific software companies globally. Jonas is an operating group of Constellation Software, Inc.
We are looking to hire a
to administer and organize projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. S/he will be responsible to perform various management/coordination tasks in coordination and collaboration with involved stakeholders throughout the development and contribute to timely releases. The individual must have excellent project management and communication skills to succeed in this role. Over time the role can potentially be evolved to perform different/other duties and engagements.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
- Support projects through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, coordinate & deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Organize and participate in stakeholder meetings (Finance Operations, Customer Services, R&D, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, etc). Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Facilitate, monitor, and coordinate release deliverables for all software/system releases (release, patches, hotfixes etc.)
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with cross-functional teams & management throughout the project.
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, lead project meetings and identify and resolve problems that may cause delays to project delivery. Track milestones, deliverables, and change requests throughout the projects.
- Determine and oversee consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products throughout the stages to completion.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Provide administrative support as needed and undertake project tasks as required.
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, lead project meetings and identify and resolves technical/non-technical problems.
- Conduct release readiness reviews and ensure all release dependencies and release contents are being tracked and properly organized.
- Reporting variances in project schedules.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Consistent professional and prompt communication.
- Experience supporting and documenting software release projects.
- Proficient with MSO applications (Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Preferred Additional skills
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Experience with automated project management tools.
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications (desired, not required).
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership and technical staff.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment