Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the leading software provider exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. Our comprehensive suite of software solutions ranges from production and accounting, new home sales and marketing, home warranty and service, and homebuilder website solutions. We are the fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated information management solutions for homebuilders. Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc, a well-capitalized, publicly traded company that specializes in vertical market software. Join our team for the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization
We are looking for a
Senior Salesforce Developer
who can own the design, implementation, and support for customizations and integrations to support our business. This starts with a deep understanding of the Salesforce eco-system, including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketo, and related products & services.
What will make you successful in this role is your business sense and ability to draw on your technical knowledge to create solutions. This is a role that instinctively knows what processes and tools to use in any given situation that will help enable the team to get work done in an efficient, effective, and collaborative way. This is a technical hands-on role where you will design & implement solutions and tools that make teams and individuals more effective.
- Design and implement features that increase revenue, distribute information, drive efficiency, and reduce cost
- Provide support and updates to existing code base
- Maintain sales database including import of leads, contacts, and other data as requested by the business
- Build custom reports and dashboards
- Manage users, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups in such a way as to maintain the right level of security
- Document processes, work flows, and data designs
- Work with engineering teams on integrations with internal applications
- Investigate, escalate and communicate as needed when integration issues occur
The chosen individual will be a part of our global business teams working out of the Contour Software
resource center office.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BS in Computer Science or other related field preferred.
- 3+ years in a Salesforce administration role
- 3+ years in a Salesforce development role
- Must have Salesforce Admin certification and Salesforce Platform Developer Certification (PD 1).
- 3+ years experience writing and delivering solutions involving Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, Flows Process Builder.
- Ability to write Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, Scheduler code.
- 2+ years’ experience working with SOQL, SOSL, SQL
- JIRA or other process-management tools
- 2+ years’ experience integrating Salesforce with external applications
- Ability to integrate with external API endpoints (SOAP, REST, SAML, JSON, XML etc)
- Can convert functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to write code using .NET, C# and develop Web API.
- Understanding of SFDC UI Page Layouts, Flexi Pages, LWC Components.
- Knowledge of Governor Limits, Administration configuration, Data Security model, Sharing model.
- Ability to create and design custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflow, process builder, flows, actions.
- Able to develop reports and design dashboards
- Must have Rest API SFDC and Bulk API SFDC knowledge.
- Ability to migrate data (Data import, Data loader, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Integration using Third party tools/App exchange.
- Experience on Marketo will be a plus
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment