Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
We are looking to hire an
IT Helpdesk Representative,
Office. The candidate will be assisting the existing IT/Network Operations team to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
- Serving as the first point of contact for end-user support of computer systems/networks on a routine basis via IT Helpdesk.
- Assists the IT team in designing and configuring the company’s wired, wireless, and voice systems.
- Manages daily activities of local network systems and performs diagnostics.
- Responsible for installation, administration, and testing of operating systems, software, switches, cabling and other related network components/equipment under the guidance of the Team Lead in accordance with published standards.
- Assists the Network team in developing, monitoring, and implementing network security procedures for safeguarding all networking systems.
- Maintains records of work completed and in progress; and updates network documentation related to installations, upgrades, configurations, etc.
- Manages network management programs and assists the Team Lead in preparing network status reports.
- You must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in an environment with critical uptime requirements.
- Responsible for users on/offboarding in strict compliance with the SOP defined.
- Manages the inventory and hardware warranty issues.
- Communicates with the onshore managers/teams, suppliers, and service providers as per requirement.
- Responsible to provide end user support remotely or by going to their seats as per requirement.
- Help end users in their seat’s relocation as per requirement.
Job Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- 01-year experience in similar position.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of the following:
- Networking protocols and standards.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS
- Windows Operating Systems
- VPN and VPN tunnels
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS.
- Knowledge and experience with Mac OS.
The below certifications/training are highly desirable in addition to the above requirements:
- CCNA certification in either Routing & Switching or security.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Server Infrastructure.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and experience with Firewalls.
- Knowledge and experience with Network Monitoring Tools.
- Varied shift schedules may include day or evening hours.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment