Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the leading software provider exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. Our comprehensive suite of software solutions ranges from production and accounting, new home sales and marketing, home warranty and service, and homebuilder website solutions. We are the fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated information management solutions for homebuilders.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc, a well-capitalized, publicly traded company that specializes in vertical market software. Join our team for the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
We are looking for Intermediate/Junior Developer for our SuperDash team, who will be responsible for:
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining, and scaling a web application and web api.
- Refactor code to improve efficiency of development and reduce the learning curve for new team members
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Communicate and collaborate with many teams concurrently
- Work with local and overseas developers
- Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced creative problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in a full stack development role.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Good knowledge of relational database systems using SQL.
- Experience using Angular framework (v2 and above).
- Can develop APIs which integrate data between many different backend services and databases.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment