Atex , a division of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Sweden with offices worldwide, is a leading software company selling solutions for media-rich industries. We develop smart digital solutions that make a measurable difference and enable our customers to streamline operations and optimize their digital strategy. As a global organization, we are committed to helping companies build revenues and reduce costs through products that are increasingly personalized, localized, collaborative, contextually relevant, and available on demand.
Atex is a provider of content management, personalization and multi-channel publishing software to the media industry. We are launching a new generation of our software and due to demand, we need to grow our professional services team, delivering our solutions to major media companies worldwide.
The division is looking for a
Senior Software Developer
, to work out of the Contour Software
office, as an extension of the R&D team located Europe. The teams are cross functional and responsible for technology, architecture and quality. Senior developers offer support and knowledge transfer but you are expected to be able to work self-sufficiently.
We are looking for individuals with a strong experience in programming and new technologies Java, JS, NoSQL, Jenkins, HTML5, pair programming, angular-js, OpenStack, Git, Camel, Python are part of your everyday work.
- Architect, develop and deploy customer solutions across several different areas of specialization in line with specifications and according to user needs.
- Work internally with geographically disperse teams to establish cross departmental co-operation and deliver according to expectations.
- Support Atex applications and react within the timescales appropriate to the severity of any issue.
- Ensure excellent service and support levels throughout the existing Atex customer base
- Build excellent relationships with Atex customers and prospects.
- Support sales and pre-sales teams with application demonstrations, detailed application or development specifics as well as project planning and approach.
- Identify projects and initiatives that will continue to provide opportunities for Atex and its customers
- Accurately estimate project and development delivery along with perceived risks.
- Accurately document project and application information
- Deliver specific product training.
- Speak on behalf of and represent Atex in a professional and positive manner.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in programming Java (J2EE)
- Good understanding of technology including databases (NoSQL, Oracle) and scripting (bash, perl)
- Must be fluent in English
- Teamwork Become a valuable part of our team
- Adaptability Quickly adapt to different customer-culture, different products, different technology
- Reliability Our customers count on us for helping them with their production-critical processes, we never let them down!
- Problem Solving
- Stress tolerance Stay focused, even if the world melts around you.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment