Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies? award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Charter Software Inc. partners with servicing dealers & distributors to promote mutual success through use of our technology-based management tools. ASPEN is an affordable, Microsoft-based Business Management System used by hundreds of equipment dealers across North America to better run their business and positively impact their bottom line.
We are looking for a
(Report Writer) who will be responsible for standard report writing using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Report writing using SSRS.
- Maintenance to do on existing reports in Charter system.
- The main focus is writing (or maintaining existing) report RDL using standard VS tools, as well as writing or updating stored procedures in our SQL database that will populate the reports.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software
resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
must have an overlap of 9-6 US Eastern time for at least 6 months (preferably 1 year).
General skills and knowledge
- Strong English-speaking and writting ability.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive disposition, self-motivated, organized and reliable.
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver results in a timely manner as an individual.
- The ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality
- Must have excellent attention to details
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently on projects
Specialized Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related area with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SQL Server Reporting Services ?? 3 years
- Report Writer
- Visual Studio Report projects
- Must have an understanding of source code management technologies (GIT)
- Nice to Have: Strong experience in writing and optimizing complex queries and understanding of stored procedures.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage ?? Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment